QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The (Her) Cat

Go down 
+2
wacker
Lee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee

Lee

The (Her) Cat Empty
PostSubject: The (Her) Cat   The (Her) Cat Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:18 pm

So, don't you hate it when people start a sentence with so?

Anyway, I dropped off the Wife's cat at the vet on the way to work this morning. Katie, the cat, was up for her annual inspection. I should mention she was in the carrier and although I thought installation of cat into box was kind of fun, she DID NOT enjoy being put in it AT ALL. That was about 7.50 am.

My Wife calls at 8.30. The cat, Katie, has sent a human to the hospital. Sounds like one of the attendants or something (maybe the Dr) had thier hand in Katie's mouth. My Wife said she was told Katie, the cat, had this persons whole hand in her mouth. I'm assuming it was a very small attendant.

A few minutes ago I received a call from animal control. I have a meeting with one of their representatives at 4.15 at our house. They kind of stopped short for a minute when I told them she, Katie, The Killer Cat, was still at the vet. I don't think they knew it had happen there.

I wonder if I'm in trouble??

If you happen to pass through New Bern give this Beast a wide berth.

The (Her) Cat Katie10

Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

The (Her) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (Her) Cat   The (Her) Cat Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Shocked

DO NOT go home Lee Exclamation

The (Her) Cat Machine-gun-cat
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

The (Her) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (Her) Cat   The (Her) Cat Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:40 pm

You get the cat back in the box, meet me in Jacksonville on Monday evening.Then I will drop it off somewhere on my way back home. You will be rid of the cat problem. Laughing
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

The (Her) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (Her) Cat   The (Her) Cat Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:46 pm

I dont think you have a cat problem. I think you have a dumbass that doesnt understand that putting your hand in a pissed off cats mouth is not a smart idea Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
Lee

Lee

The (Her) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (Her) Cat   The (Her) Cat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:06 am

This has been quite an experience. Had to sign a document saying we would keep Killer in the house for 10 days. We are to report immediantly any strange behavior, sickness, or sudden death.

For clarification, I asked how do you tell when a cat is acting strange, adding among other things they will stand there looking at you then bow all up and run off sideways and such. Didn't get much of an answer on that one.

There is now a note on her file that Killer requires sedation for ANY treatment. I wonder if they were trying to put her back in the box Laughing

Last Friday my Wife stopped by to pick up MY DOG's arthritis medicine. She is standing there and they tell her she has to call it in. She is standing right there. They get that worked out and she goes to pick it Saturday. "I'm sorry, that medication is on back order". Question

We are switching vets. You are right Bob. Seems Jay isn't the only dumba$$ out there...
Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

The (Her) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (Her) Cat   The (Her) Cat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:45 am

Amazing...
I had this conversation with someone at work yesterday.
There should be a required course on "thinking skills" before anyone is allowed to graduate, drive, gain employment, have children, etc., etc. Rolling Eyes
Hope your cat and dog are fine.
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

The (Her) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (Her) Cat   The (Her) Cat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Great story. Is it a comedy or tragedy! With some people it's hard to tell the difference. GUG is so correct. Especially on the children part. The folks least likely to pass her "thinking skills" assessment are the ones having the most kids and... And that's why...oh never mind. Neutral

Sportsman???!! Just in case you aren't kidding~~How about NO to your cat-problem-solved idea? That is how we ended up with three cats, which BTW become quite angry and uncooperative when they are being placed/shoved/folded/bent into a pet carrier.
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

The (Her) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (Her) Cat   The (Her) Cat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Yes PP I was kidding. I would not dump any animal out like that.
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

The (Her) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (Her) Cat   The (Her) Cat Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:50 pm

I knew you were kidding, buddy. You would be more likely to be a sucker like us and solve someone else's problem. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The (Her) Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (Her) Cat   The (Her) Cat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The (Her) Cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuadCrew Riders :: General Discussions :: Welcome to the Donut Shop-
Jump to: